Skip to content
Ezekiel bread!!!
crawfishmonica posted:
Whoo hoo that is some darn good stuff!!! Bought some this weekend and it is right down my alley. Kudos to all with the suggestion!

xring responded:
It sure is! Don't forget to try their whole grain pasta. I just tried some & it's great for BS, taste, protein & fiber.

flutetooter responded:
I'm not sure what was said in the original suggestion to use Ezekiel bread, but I agree that it is downright TASTY! and all sprouted grains so that it is a little less glycemic and has more nutrients. The loaf I bought the other day looked like most of the other Ezekiel loaves, but was labeled specifically LOW GLYCEMIC. I look carefully at the ingredients and they were ever so slightly different. It did not contain something like malted barley or some such variation of sugars. It definitely tasted better than the sawdust breads.

missy99687 responded:
Yep, been using it on and off for years! Carr's sells it!

rubystar2 responded:
I have to find this stuff. I have a new mission.

MockBe responded:
Ezekiel bread? :neutral: I would like to try it. Has anyone heard of Trader Joe's here in CA? Do you think they would have that bread? Does anyone know where it is in CA...I know missy said Carr's...but I have never heard of that store here. Rich :cool:

crawfishmonica responded:
I LOVE TRADER JOE'S!!!!!! My sis lives and everytime I go to visit that is our 1st stop! I would think that they would have it for sure or else Sprouts (if you have that wonderful store) You have to toast if for true enjoyment but it is rockin goood!!! K.

oops....... my sis lives in Phoenix !! I got so excited I didn't finish the thought! K.

crazylegs1947 responded:
I eat the cereal and it is very good. Great for those who need the crunch factor!! Now I will have to try the bread. Thanks Kay :smile:

xring responded:
Yes, Rich. Trader Joe's has Eziekel bread & also their tortillas - at around my area.

rubystar2 responded:
Hmmmm.........there is a Trader Joe's about a half hour from where I live. I might have to make a trip out there this weekend.

MockBe responded:
Hey all. Isn't it funny when we all get excited like this?? :sillygrin: Sometimes I really do like being a diabetic... :sillygrin: :sillygrin: Rich :cool:

LOL I don't know that I am like being a diabetic but I sure do like having a place where I can ask qustions and feel like I have people aorund me who understand!!! Ezekiel bread rocks............... try Special K plus protein (or maybe protein plus) lots of fiber and amazingly good with Silk Lite Vanilla Soy milk!!

Rzrbkgy responded:
CL if you find it let me know, please. :smile:

DisHammerhand responded:
Henry's in California carries it too. Very yummy and satisfying.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.