Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Proud of self Helped a poster
Denial741974 posted:
Hello group well today I was very proud of myself Because I help a poster And give good advice, I'm Proud of me.You all know been a Long journey, My Partial program with my mental illness is really helping me.For the last three weeks I've Seen improvement in me.Today a good example I called my best friend at 3:30pm And left a message. my OCD axity Was acting up but right away before was starting to become Compulsive to my best friend I wrote in my journal was feeling That time. I use my personal medication and I listen to music and I play great PC game,Even if my best friend did not call me yet And maybe tomorrow now.But Thought logical and said to myself she's busy don't feel good The reason why she'd not call me tonight.The group I cannot do that a month ago mean That really improving and another thing that I'm Learning is boundary other people ,My anger is calm and collected. Overall group I'm trying very hard and my therapist notice in my Groups.And even my job notice my boss Notice gave me Three extra days.My life's getting better. I'm even be more flexible in my routine And the best part I notice and I stop myself when I'm doing something wrong, I could not do that before. so Anybody reads,We can all improve our self. You'll know not was easy for me,You all know how my writing was in the past and how stress I was.I hope I can help other What I went Through my whole life.It can be done. I still have take it One day a time and take my meds Every day. Still have to work, tools. But we all can do it. If we put are mine to it,Can you believe that group what I said six months ago or my whole life I never said that. But every day I do partial program from a mental illness I get better and better stronger and stronger and smarter. My affirmation is a good person p.s. Hugs to you all. Thanks for listening Den

phototaker responded:
Oh Den, I'm so happy for you! You are continuing to do so great.
You must be so joyful at all you've improved this past month. The fact that your therapist AND boss sees the improvement is awesome, AND that you're more flexible and checking yourself, too. Keep up the super work!

auriga1 responded:
Den, that's wonderful for you. Glad you are feeling better and know that you can help yourself.

rubystar2 responded:
Den, I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you.

I'm sure it is very difficult but you are showing great control. Keep working at it. Isn't it wonderful to know you can control your reactions as you are? (((hugs)))
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks

phototaker responded:
Oh...AND you helped another poster instead of just thinking about yourself, too. GOOD JOB!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Really good to see, Den. :-)

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
You should be proud Den! I noted it when I read the thread--good reply.
~Louise

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

tips to help me help a family member
does anyone have tips to bring down diabetes More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.