Includes Expert Content
Welcome Back Laurie Anderson!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Look who's here! :-)

Some of you may remember Laurie Anderson who returns to our Diabetes Community here at WebMD. Be sure to check out her profile:

Laurie Anderson ....and say hello here. But don't worry, Dr. Dansinger is still here. We're just very fortunate to have TWO excellent health professionals here to share their expertise with all of you.

phototaker responded:
Laurie, welcome back! It will be great to see you here again.

Laurie Anderson, MSN, RNP, CDOE replied to phototaker's response:
Hi everyone,

I am very excited to be back to assist you with your diabetes questions and to share your joys and challenges in life. As you may notice on my profile I've been busy working with a great group of diabetes educators building a coaching service on the web. Such fun, but it's been a busy time in my life; as always I have learned much from those living with diabetes and hope those experiences will be helpful to you as we work together here at Web MD.

A friend sent me one of those positive thinking emails today and it was divided into short segments, sort of like a poem. My favorite section said, "I can be sad that roses have thorns, or happy that thorns have roses!" Love that! Laurie