Skip to content
First Lowering of Metformin!
SaraVirginia posted:
Hello,
I'm a new "poster" but have been reading site for awhile. Diagnosed T2 in April 2011, have been on 1000 Metformin a.m. and p.m. plus meds for cholestrol, BP and thyroid. I worked my tail off and lost 40 lbs with walking, dieting etc... Just visited Dr. and had Metformin lowered to 500 a.m. and p.m.! Looking forward to 40 more lbs gone and maybe being Metformin free this time next year. Happy happy and feel great! Thanks for all the interesting posts and tips here.

laura2gemini2 responded:
Happy Dance!

<(._.<) (>._.)>

phototaker responded:
Sara, SUPER WORK GIRL! That's awesome! Keep up the great work!

mhall6252 responded:
Sara - welcome! And congrats on the fantastic results!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

rocketbob responded:
Great. Positive results float all boats.

betatoo responded:
This is marvelous results! It should be great incentive to keep moving on with your life change. Keep up the good work!

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.