Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How do i delete a post?
s_coy2008 posted:
put up a post and now i would like to delete it how do i do that?

DavidHueben responded:
Posters cannot delete posts. That can only be done by a moderator.

DMH
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Anon_527 responded:
Click on you avatar picture or user name and you will see a list of postings you have done. The only posts in the list are your two recent ones. 2008 was at least one software revision ago for the WebMD communities, so your post may have already been archived or deleted.

As the other poster said, though, you can not delete your own posts. Only a moderator can.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi there!

You can hit the "Report this" button in your post then write a brief note that you want your own post deleted and the reason why. A member of the moderator team can look at the information to determine if a post should come down.

Hope that helps!

Haylen

reitze responded:
In general, bloggers get to post any desired self-correction post. That's good for most anything unless you said something you were embarrassed to share. Those are just over/done/too-late except a mod may help if asked nicely. Good luck if its like that - and if it is just consider that the politicians have all kinds of crazy things said and it's not such a big deal. Like they do - just move on and forget about it and so might everyone else.

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.