Skip to content
What is the

teddybear200 responded:
Dr. D so where did the yes it worked or no it didn't work come from? Many people just voting over and over. I was looking at them and with the exception of the vegan and vegetarian diet nothing worked for a whole lot of people.

The No's seem to be a tad high in most cases. Just curious.
One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here's a new article posted this week on WebMD. Not specific to diabetes but it describes some of the diets in the link above and gives more info:

Report Rates Best/Easiest Diets

Deb, it looks like the diets were evaluated by experts and ranked that way. If you click into each diet link you'll find more information about how and why they received rankings. The "vote" buttons seem to be arbitrary as the clicks aren't linked to research or a study. Personally, I'm ignoring the "yes" "no" and just looking at the expert feedback and diet plan details.

Haylen

p.s. "Page views" are a way websites measure metrics - a tool used to attract advertisers. My guess is that the "yes/no" option is a strategy to increase page views. My opinion only!

teddybear200 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Haylen the site you provided was very helpful.
One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.