Skip to content
OT update on me
Denial741974 posted:
hello group, how is everyone doing at the web M.D. I've been doing very good for the last week with my mental illness. I've been going to a men's group every week and I met two new friends. We hanged out yesterday, I think 2012 is going to be my best year. I'm eating better healthier with my diabetes. I been exercising almost every day except Saturday and Sunday because I work. Mom is proud of me. She loves me very much. I don't have much to say but PS the friend that I met. At the men's group he hosted a Yahoo group for mental illness people.online And I joined, I've been meeting a lot of new people very supportive. I'll keep trucked away. Hugs to you all your support friend Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Den, you sound great! What a way to start the new year - keep it up!

H

phototaker responded:
Awesome, Den! I just saw your posting!

Denial741974 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
thank you Haylen, I had a good meal tonight and healthy. I had a big salad sprinkled cheese and a little bit addressing. And mix veggies and chicken leg and a little pasta for my starch. Well-balanced meal for lunch I had. Tuna sandwich with lettuce and cheese but it was on white bread but I had 18 grebes with it. And I exercised today and did five laps around the gravel track with a friend, yes I'm starting new year right.Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

corlickmark responded:
that is very encouraging. i hope you will continue easting easy healthy meals and at the same time you will do regular exercise. definitely, this will be the best year for you.

mhall6252 responded:
That's awesome, Den. Keep up the good work! It's good that you are meeting new people, too.

Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

brunosbud responded:
I'm glad to hear you've discovered "N.E.E.G." therapy, Den.

Cool. That's very cool...

"Never ever, ever give up"

barb10562 responded:
Way to go Den! Really happy for u-keep at it.

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.