Skip to content
Monday Muster! Valentines edition...
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
How was your weekend? Any plans for Valentines Day tomorrow?

Monday Muster is a tradition here in the Diabetes Community where we check in and discuss the last week and what is coming up this week.

I'm going to be helping my 3 and 7 year old decorate cookies for class parties tomorrow. I'll be chewing gum so I don't eat too much batter

Who's next?

Haylen

DavidHueben responded:
Very quiet weekend. Snow today. No plans for Valentine's Day, except for ordering a pizza!!!

David
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to DavidHueben's response:
Will the pizza be heart shaped? I've seen some ads on TV for those!

H

mhall6252 responded:
I brought candy and a card to my mom today. Plus I took her to lunch, for a haircut, a new coat and a visit with her sisters..phew! I'll probably take a ride to visit my grandkids tomorrow and drop off Valentine cards and presents. Not sure what my DH has planned. It may not have registered yet, although I don't know how he could have missed all the advertising...LOL.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

liladieni responded:
Spent most of the weekend resting after Thursday's heart cath. It just left me feeling drained and tired for some reason. Two appointments tomorrow then a quiet rest of the week. Nothing special planned for Valentine's Day, cept the two appointments early.

dianer01 responded:
I am on the road for a third week in a row, so no romantic Valentines Day for me. I am thinking about indulging with room service.

Had a good weekend at home but got caught in the middle of a 25 mile traffic jam on the way out of town yesterday. Unfortunately the highway department found it necessary to close 3 of 4 lanes on a very busy weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well.
accelerate out of the corners

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
120 of 171 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.