Monday Muster! Valentines edition...
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
How was your weekend? Any plans for Valentines Day tomorrow?

Monday Muster is a tradition here in the Diabetes Community where we check in and discuss the last week and what is coming up this week.

I'm going to be helping my 3 and 7 year old decorate cookies for class parties tomorrow. I'll be chewing gum so I don't eat too much batter

Who's next?

Haylen

DavidHueben responded:
Very quiet weekend. Snow today. No plans for Valentine's Day, except for ordering a pizza!!!

David
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to DavidHueben's response:
Will the pizza be heart shaped? I've seen some ads on TV for those!

H

mhall6252 responded:
I brought candy and a card to my mom today. Plus I took her to lunch, for a haircut, a new coat and a visit with her sisters..phew! I'll probably take a ride to visit my grandkids tomorrow and drop off Valentine cards and presents. Not sure what my DH has planned. It may not have registered yet, although I don't know how he could have missed all the advertising...LOL.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

liladieni responded:
Spent most of the weekend resting after Thursday's heart cath. It just left me feeling drained and tired for some reason. Two appointments tomorrow then a quiet rest of the week. Nothing special planned for Valentine's Day, cept the two appointments early.

dianer01 responded:
I am on the road for a third week in a row, so no romantic Valentines Day for me. I am thinking about indulging with room service.

Had a good weekend at home but got caught in the middle of a 25 mile traffic jam on the way out of town yesterday. Unfortunately the highway department found it necessary to close 3 of 4 lanes on a very busy weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well.
accelerate out of the corners