Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
davedsel57 posted:

I'm going to try corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots baked in the oven later today. I usually do the traditional stove-top boiling method but baking is easier for me. I've read some recipes on the internet and it seems like it should work. Just have to add some water - about 2 cups or so - and that should do it.

Have a blessed and super Saturday, folks.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

DavidHueben responded:
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I am going to make some baked carne asada burritos for dinner!!! Filled with seasoned ground beef, black beans, diced tomatoes, Monterey jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream. Topped with guacamole and some jalapeno slices.

David
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

amanda2581 responded:
I did cabbage and just a couple ham hocks for flavor it was so good and did not budge my numbers up!

amanda2581 replied to DavidHueben's response:
That sounds so good!!!

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

This worked for my leg pain..
I suffer from chronic leg pain, bothering me mostly at night when I am trying to go to sleep. My legs ache and burn and have an ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.