Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Haylen another strange happening
    teddybear200 posted:
    It has always been after you post something or just looked at a discussion and the replies one could just use the back arrow to go to the beginning again.

Lately the last 2 days the back arrow does not refresh anything on here I always have to use the Home tab. I use the back arrow on a regular basis everywhere else and it works fine, just not here.

And yes even after taking the survey, unbooking marking this page, logging out and in and rebooking marking the pop up still shows up.
    One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
    Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

teddybear200 responded:
    This back arrow problem is only on the diabetes forum. I have been to Dr. D's new blog post use the back arrow in a few places works great there.

Went to my other communities I frequent, the back arrow works great there in and out of posts.

Come here look at something and the back arrow will not work, I have to use the home button to return to the original posts.

What is going on with this Discussion forum?
    One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
    Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to teddybear200's response:
    Thanks Deb - adding it to the list!

nwsmom replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Add me to your list of "back arrow problems"....only on Web MD.

Nancy

barb10562 replied to nwsmom's response:
    ME TOO!!

Helpful Tips

Tip for Less Severe Neuropathy Symptoms
    I was diagnosed with Type 2 over eight years ago and have been lucky enough to control my disease with weight loss, diet and exercise ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.