Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Haylen another strange happening
teddybear200 posted:
It has always been after you post something or just looked at a discussion and the replies one could just use the back arrow to go to the beginning again.

Lately the last 2 days the back arrow does not refresh anything on here I always have to use the Home tab. I use the back arrow on a regular basis everywhere else and it works fine, just not here.

And yes even after taking the survey, unbooking marking this page, logging out and in and rebooking marking the pop up still shows up.
One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

teddybear200 responded:
This back arrow problem is only on the diabetes forum. I have been to Dr. D's new blog post use the back arrow in a few places works great there.

Went to my other communities I frequent, the back arrow works great there in and out of posts.

Come here look at something and the back arrow will not work, I have to use the home button to return to the original posts.

What is going on with this Discussion forum?
One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to teddybear200's response:
Thanks Deb - adding it to the list!

nwsmom replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Add me to your list of "back arrow problems"....only on Web MD.

Nancy

barb10562 replied to nwsmom's response:
ME TOO!!

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 140 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.