Skip to content
Low Fat Vegan
flip12 posted:
I started Dr. B's Reverse Diabetes Now 3 weeks ago. I have had some of the 'no nos' but basically keep coming back to the diet. When first started, I felt immediate 'good feeling'. It felt right. I have had feeling my middle is reducing in size and have lost 6 lbs. I have tested some of the things not on diet. I've had increased allergy responses to dairy, sugar puts me to sleep...tiny bit of pork and chicken no response.
Today is a new day ... so I commit again to this plan as a way of life. I am not hungry, food is delicious. Draw back, most everyone have negative attitude so it's best not to discuss until can show new numbers 2) husband eats candy and ice cream, etc but not vegan 3) have lots of week long visitors so have to think about their food

This way of eating/living may not be for everyone but for some it really does improve daily life.
Just had blood work done so will see what improvements in 3 months!

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.