Skip to content
Don't be mad
Denial741974 posted:
hello group, please don't be mad at me or annoyed. When I'm not on the right medication or it's not just did. I act very funny with my mental illness. Sometime I can't help it. It's a struggle every day but my meds were changed again and I feel better and am thinking positive and clear. Photo and others really understand my condition but some of you don't and that's okay but I don't mean to annoy people. When my mental illness is out of whack him very hard to deal with. But I'm back on track. My sure is even better now less stress. For the past two weekends I have approved my work. I really love my job. So please don't give up on me. Hanging near I will improve.Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience
FirstPrevious12NextLast

barb10562 responded:
Im sure nobody is mad at you. Keep up the good fight.

Denial741974 replied to barb10562's response:
It's like spider man with ""Great Powers come with Great Responsibly"Rember that Group

DavidHueben replied to Denial741974's response:
Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. How does this relate to your mental illness or diabetes?

DMH
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Denial741974 replied to DavidHueben's response:
lol David,You don't get it, see between the lines, great powers (the things I can do) and great responsibility ( the things I have achieve), now you get it and I like being in the make-believe world it's fun. In my make-believe world I eat anything or drink, and my mental illness is perfect with no problems, but I know in reality that world I would be dead not human. In my world I could be a mushroom lol, I'm just being silly David laugh a little bit life to serious, did you like that to be a mushroom lol lol anyway David I had a great day had very nice conversation with mom again. Take care group remember with great powers comes with great responsibility remember that group. Spider man told me that.

teddybear200 responded:
Den I am sorry to say this, but you are not making any sense. We all do not understand - you are on meds that make you go into a make believe world.

You told us your job was on the line just last week and could lose your job because you didn't go to a mandatory meeting, now you are saying your job is approved.

I am not understanding anything you are saying any more, I am having trouble believing anything you say I do not know what is real or what is not. You truly need more help than I can give. You don't want us mad or annoyed but hey I am out of options and I quit, sorry. Deb
One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

phototaker responded:
Den, I'm worried about you. Please talk to your therapist and see if your medicine is helping you.

Don't play with us. We have cared about you all this time.
Yes, I understand your condition, but you need to take control and get some help, or I'm gone, too!

Denial741974 replied to teddybear200's response:
I'm sorry teddy bear. I am just happy nothings wrong I'm just thinking positive. I was in a good mood yesterday. I'm sorry you didn't understand yes my job was on the line and that's true but the past two weekends I've been working really hard and that's the truth I'm not lying. Please believe me I'm just in a good mood yesterday did not mean to confuse anybody. I was happy in the medication makes me feel good. I'm sorry for being happy. I was just kidding yesterday about make-believe world. I didn't think you guys would be all over me about that. I I was just having fun, and laughing and thinking positive. I'm sorry you didn't understand. My medication is adjusted. It's fine. Now I know I can't joke in here and be silly I'm sorry group I did not mean any harm. I wish is happy last night. Trying to cheer people up that's all I was doing. I'm sorry for convenience

Denial741974 replied to phototaker's response:
photo I was not playing, I was being silly and happy and content. I would never play with peoples head. My medication is fine it suggested last week. You'll told me not to be so serious and laugh is the best medicine but now I know I can't be silly or laugh. I'll be more serious. Sorry group now I know we can get around here. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please forgive me.

Denial741974 replied to teddybear200's response:
I'm really sorry teddy bear I wish as being silly but now I know you all can't take a joke. I'm sorry for posting teddy bear I really like you I'm sorry but now I know you're a serious person. And I should be series to anyway believe me I went food shopping today and got a lot of good food with my peer please believe me it's true. My job was on the line but then I shaped up and been very positive yes it was a meeting that I I could not go to. Because I have no ride in, and I'm allowed miss five meetings before they fire me, but believe me teddy bear the past two weekends I've been working really hard happy and positive and working hard yes it's true the the reason might job was on the line is because I had a car accident you all know that that's the truth, but a camel conclusion that my car is total nonsense that happen and I just move on, yes I'm sad about it but I'm thinking more positive about it believe me or not. The the meds working much better. I'm sorry I joke with you now I know not to joke to anyone and have fun. I'm really sorry group I was happy yesterday that's all.

photo believe me I'm getting a lot of help. I really thought you could take a joke and be silly but now I know you were a series person also. I'm also very serious. But I learned on the group you can't be serious all the time you have to have laughter in your life. I'm really sorry photo if you think I was playing would your head and I wasn't I love that Spiderman movies. What I was trying to say with great powers comes great responsibility. I know that sonic fiction but I like the saying, but I'm sorry that I was kidding around and being silly I wish it didn't do mood yesterday but now I know I can't joke in the web M.D. I'll be serious.Den

phototaker replied to Denial741974's response:
Den, as a child, I used to love Superman comic books. I was in fantasy land with a lot of things. There's nothing wrong with science fiction or even fantasy, as long as people know the difference and how to stay in reality. We have no idea how you're doing, only what "you" tell us in WebMD. I get so confused by the changes in your personality, what you say you "going" to do, what you end up doing, etc.

As long as you know you're okay, and you're happy, that's what matters. People on here really gave you lots of caring and time.You sounded like you didn't care about your job. Go back and read over. I know with bi-polar conditions, people can go into fantasy worlds, become very religious, some even become gamblers. It's a part of the disease, and meds help to keep that in bay.

So, it's up to you to keep yourself on track.

I love laughing, and joking, but when you ask "serious" questions or say you can't do something because you can't find a way, people wanted to suggest things. We're not going to laugh about Spiderman, when you will lose your job or not get money to buy what you need.

What great powers do you think you have? How does that help responsibility? Are you saying you have great powers to take care of yourself, like Spiderman, and need to be much more responsible? I still don't get it. It doesn't matter. I'll let you just take care of yourself.

Photo I was just explaining great power comes great responsibility. It means, if I think positive things will come true for me or anyone. Yes I do ack like a kid at times, that's part of my personality when I'm happy. It may be part of my condition to with the mental illness. But the truth is yesterday I really felt good and positive about everything. Yes my job was on the line but if I keep working hard and positive like I did the two weekends. I will not get fired, and for that meeting I said the truth I could get a ride there. I'm allowed to miss five important meetings. I missed two so far not too bad I didn't have the personal care home for eight years and I love it. But when my mental illness is out of control and I'm not on the right meds or has been adjusted, then I ask a very loopy and not myself with mom with anybody even on the board, but I promise you I felt good yesterday. I only work two days a week and that's the truth work Saturday Sunday believe me or not that's the truth. I get SSD disability check. For my mental illness I can't handle full-time job or even a part-time job at times when my mental illness is out of control, but I'm working really hard this past week, believe me or not it's up to you. But I'm telling the truth. I'm a caring kind person when my mental illness and meds are under control. It's not all about the diabetes for me, yes it is important but my mental illness is more important than the diabetes, but at times when I'm feeling good i.e. much better and healthy mental illnesses good and controlled. Yes I don't need perfect but at times I do try not of us is perfect but we try. I understand what you're saying photo don't change the subject when you post. But if you notice photo that happens when my medication is not right but not this last time. It was nothing to do my medication I was happy and content. Maybe you're right I shouldn't have and think about Spiderman but but my favorite movie, do you understand what manic is. And do you understand what normal is. Manic is can go two ways. I can be very happy and silly like yesterday but I want hurt myself, uncontrollable manic can be very sad jumbled worlds and suicide thoughts. Definition normal my normal is happy content calm with no I've Accity. I hope the group can learn the difference in my post, it's not that bad person but sometime I can't help what I am I am who am. I accept myself better than years ago. I'm making new friends mentally ill getting along with them. I know most of you all don't understand my mental illness at all but if you read about it borderline bipolar schizoaffective, OCD anxiety it will explain to you all about my whole illness. Just read and try to be open-minded. I know at times is very frustrating. I'm sorry but yesterday I was positive and very happy. Please group learn read about my mental illness it's the only way you will get to know me better and like me more. And understand my how I am as a person. It's not easy being me but please try to understand. Thank you for making me share. I hope this would help others when come board.Den

phototaker replied to Denial741974's response:
Okay...I "will" read up on this. I'd like to see what borderline bipolar schizoaffective is...I took psychology classes in college, and learned about a lot of different mental illnesses. Good luck, Den...keep trying...You're certainly a lot better than when you first came onto here. I see the difference. It's just fine tweaking this as you go along, getting rid of the things that are not helping, and keeping the things that are...

mhall6252 replied to Denial741974's response:
Den - the problem is that sometimes you post here and sound so desperate. Then other times you post and sound like you just don't care about anything. And there are times when you've not been honest. So, it's impossible for us to figure out that you might be kidding around, unless you tell us. You can joke around, but somewhere in your post you need to tell us you are joking. Otherwise, we are going to assume you are serious.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.