Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Den/Denial what is going on?
teddybear200 posted:
You have not replied to my last post to you.

How are your sugars doing?
One day I will soar on wings of an Eagle.
Want to know more about me - come join us at www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

teddybear200 responded:
I have tried asking out of concern. You have given me no response or anyone else so I now know my answer and I will not be responding any more. I do hope you get the "real" help that you desperately need.

teddybear200 responded:
I see - so instead of responding to posts we post to you - you ALWAYS start new ones. That's fine, I read your new post you answered my questions. I personally do not feel sorry for you. We told you, you were going to lose your job and you knew it too you told us so.

You don't care about yourself but you want us too. Sorry I will not be helping anymore. Spaghetti for dinner, not good for your sugars. I am all about helping whose in need who are willing to apply what little suggestions I have to offer.

davedsel57 replied to teddybear200's response:
I completely agree with you, Deb. I replied once on his post about being fired and he is just not understanding. I have done all I can to help, so I am finished. Makes me sad but sometimes you have to let go, just like when our own children become adults.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

betaquartz replied to davedsel57's response:
Like a dog chasing his tail, this will go on and on in circles with no resolution.

DavidHueben replied to betaquartz's response:
Beta:

At least a dog can be taught to obey.

David
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

betatoo replied to DavidHueben's response:
At our age, we have realized that all too often for some reason or other the intelligence and survival hierarchy gets fouled up. All too often there are animals that adapt quicker to change or disease than humans, after all they want to survive.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.