Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Dr Dansinger how are you?
Debsbears posted:
How is your shoulder doing? It has been months since we heard from you - I know the "Biggest Loser' show is a big part of your life, I know you get some down time when not being busy with the show. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'll forward your message directly to Dr. D Deb - thank you for reaching out!

Phototaker123 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks, Haylen! We miss seeing him on here every once in a while!

Michael Dansinger, MD responded:
Hi Deb,
Thank you for reaching out!
It is true that I've been quite busy with various projects related to diabetes, heart disease prevention, and lifestyle coaching.

The good news is that my shoulder is fine and I've been able to exercise vigorously on a regular basis without any shoulder problem.

Please let me know how things have been for you lately.

Thank you,
Michael

Debsbears replied to Michael Dansinger, MD's response:
Glad to hear your shoulder is doing good and you can exercise again with no problems.

I will start a new post with my health update, much has been going on. Thanks for asking.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

betatoo replied to Michael Dansinger, MD's response:
Good to see you still involved here doc. I am glad to hear your shoulder is doing well and you have returned to the rigorous exercise routine-if you are as busy as you say you definitely need it for a little balance. Again thanks for the involvement and advice here.

Phototaker123 replied to Michael Dansinger, MD's response:
Glad to hear your shoulder is doing great, Michael. You've been missed on here.
I'm doing UJam dancing now(five to six times a week), along with swim aerobics, and outside dancing, too. My diabetes has progressed more, and I'm on Metformin. I believe part of that is my own fault, not being as super strict after my cruise. I'm back on track(stricter again), and working harder now. I'm trying to lose 10 lbs., which I feel will help my bs numbers. The Metformin really doesn't work for me. It's the smallest dose, but I don't want to take more. I know what I have to do.

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.