Skip to content
Sorry My Fault
Debsbears posted:
If I had not asked out of concern how the person was doing, this bickering would not have happened. I will not do that again. Please except my apologies.

The person just doesn't understand us - it isn't the other way around, the person chooses to hear what they want to hear and care for who will reply favorably.

Again I am sorry for stirring up the commotion and I will be silent to certain posts.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

dustnbones99 responded:
You have nothing to apologize for. I admire your compassion. I just can't muster any myself right now.

cookiedog responded:
Deb - I am sure you asked out of compassionate concern but this whole issue just goes on and on and on and we never seen to find a way to keep on the topic of diabetes.

Do you have an e-mail address for him so you could leave the rest of us unwilling participants out of the dialogue?

davedsel57 responded:
Deb, you have nothing to be sorry about. Your intentions were pure. Unfortunately, the discussion went in the wrong direction. Live and learn, I guess.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Debsbears replied to cookiedog's response:
Cookiedog - Why would I give him my email address? The post wasn't suppose to be a one person post as it turned out to be. I would hope I am every one's friend not just one person's.

I only asked out of concerned but it went in a different direction.

cookiedog replied to Debsbears's response:
I just think you are about the only one ready to engage in any more conversation. The poor message board has been brought to its knees by one person this year. It think anyone who wants to have conversations with a certain person needs to be prepared for the whole hoopla to start all over again.

I do not think you should give anyone your e-mail. I just assumed this site had a private message function.

Like I said I only asked out of concern it will not be happening any more, I got to thinking if no one liked the hoopla why did people chime in?

I also would never go private on any board with the person in question.

Cookiedog why did you try to attack me on this matter - when I noticed you also had a say in it. I did not try to engage a conversation to cause drama - but yet you accused me of starting it for which a said I was sorry.

Though there isn't a ignore button there is the thing of not responding which you did not. So why blame me. And for the record it was diabetic related to start with.

betatoo replied to Debsbears's response:
There is no reason for apologies when posting on any board. As with any community, there are folks that have a little more heart, patience or empathy for others. However, there are so many here that have seen this constant loop of problems, along with a center stage desire. It is difficult to reconcile the care with the problem-such a fine line.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.