Skip to content
Monday Muster - June 4th
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Good Monday morning!

Here is where we check in and discuss the weekend, the upcoming week or...anything at all!

This week I'll be cheering on my hockey team as they go for the Stanley Cup, 1st grader has a field trip and the Jr. Olympics. As the room mom, I've had to do much behind the scenes for this - as a working mom, I'm going to pass on room mom for the next few years!

I am trying to shake off a night of really crazy dreams! One in particular had me packing and packing trying to catch a plane, I missed the flight over and over and woke up stressed out! Does anyone else have vivid dreams??

Have a great Monday - who is next?

Haylen

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Saturday we met a dear friend for breakfast at Tim Horton's. Then we all went to our favorite garden center. We had intentions to purchase just 3 hanging flower baskets, but came home with more, of course. I planted up 3 pots of annuals yesterday and did 3 more today with African daisies, lantana and portulaca. A few more things to plant, but my body is done for today.

Rainy and cooler - highs in the low-mid 60's in WNY lately. Maybe some warmer and drier weather coming later this week.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday and wonderful week, friends.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

davedsel57 replied to davedsel57's response:
Forgot to add that yes, I also have vivid dreams occasionally. Many have to do with going back to work or riding roller coasters in amusement parks. Must be two things I miss the most in my life.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

dustnbones99 responded:
I have nightmares every night. Most of them are about things that happened in my childhood, or have to do with my parent's dying, so at least they are real events. I do have one odd one at least once a month though. I am shopping with a friend and her son in a large store. We are having fun at first but then someone announces that we are about to be bombed. Everyone panics and we can't find my friend's son. The dream usually ends like that old movie ,"The Day After", with fire, and people melting.

I had a good weekend. I had lunch with a friend on Saturday and went to a flea market with another friend on Sunday. It was very good to get out of the house. Saturday was the anniversary of my mom's death so i'm glad i had something fun to do. I have no big plans for this week. It's a bit cooler and i hope it stays this way since we have no ac in work.

laura2gemini2 responded:
This week I'm working on week 1 of my "couch to 5k program". I watched the Iron Man running portion over the weekend and it inspired me to try.

I have vivid dreams on nights where I take melatonin to help me sleep. Last night I had a dream that me and hubby were on a cruise, but we missed our tender boat to the mainland. We were told we had to board a deep-sea fishing boat to catch up with them, and I ended up strapped to a fishing chair trying to wrestle a marlin.

Debsbears responded:
I had a quiet weekend - busy but quiet. Permed a friends hair, colored another, cut another. Played cards Sat. and Sun. from 1 - 4pm.

Dreams if only I could - I do not go into REM sleep ever so I don't get the luxury of that. However I do get a few strange nights such as last night.

I wasn't feeling quite right about midnight something felt off - which kept me from going to sleep good thing - I tested my sugar I was only 64. I had at eat - by 2 am it was in the 90's so I went to sleep.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.