Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New development on my health (OT)
Debsbears posted:
Dr Dansinger or anyone else who want to read the past posts on my medical mystery it can be found under my old user name teddybear200, there were a few updates Medical Mystery 1 - 5 I think.

My heart monitor showed some rapid heart rate but nothing to be alarmed by. Though nothing alarming showed up he wanted me to come in to discuss what is going on.

My heart Dr. spent an hour with us going over everything. He said that I do not have CHF just that the doctors didn't know what to blame mine fluid retention on, so they said CHF.

My kidneys and bladder are okay as long as I regularly take my water pills. My lungs are weakened by a NeuroMuscular problem. Mine entire Central Nervous System is shutting down including my esophagus, small intestines and/or all the involuntary muscles.

He suggested I go to Mayo Clinic to put all the pieces together. He believes that all I have going is getting worse due to the Autonomic Dysfunction for which we do not have a name for. I told him I had an appt. and said to keep it.

On top of all that the injection I had for my neck pain did not work, so my Dr ordered a new MRI - and it showed 2 new bulging discs just below the surgery at T5 and T6. My Dr who gave me the injection said at this point there is nothing more they can do it is a result of my spondylitis. I will have to wait until I return from Mayo.

Mayo is looking more promising as the days go by. I can not wait for the 27th to come so I can finally get this Mystery put behind me.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Deb, thanks for the update! I have a little teddy bear drawn on the 27th and will be looking forward to your updates from Mayo!!

It sounds like the heart doctor was very thorough.

Haylen

Debsbears replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Haylen that is much appreciated.

My new heart doctor is a keeper, he said that if I need anything related to the heart when I get back to just call and he will get me in asap. His clinic card speaks volumes and he is true to his word based on the card. I was totally impressed.

So that makes 2 doctors I am keeping I am thinking about firing my Neurosurgeon but my PCP thinks no doctor will take on my cervical problems because another surgeon did the surgery. I will be asking at Mayo to see if they have any suggestions.

Phototaker123 replied to Debsbears's response:
Gosh Debbie, you have found out a lot of things, so I'm sure that was helpful, but you are still dealing with so many challenges at once. Are you in a lot of pain? I would think so from the bulging disks. Take care...I'm thinking of you.

Debsbears replied to Phototaker123's response:
Photo yes I am in a lot of pain but right now I have to just live with it. I can't go see another Dr. right now so I'll just keep on going forward. When the weather is bad I am at my worse rainy weather I'd like to BAN. Thanks for the thoughts it is very much appreciated.

mhall6252 replied to Debsbears's response:
Deb - thinking of you and hoping that Mayo can put all the pieces of the puzzle together and come up with a treatment plan.

Sending hugs and strength your way,

Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Debsbears replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle thank you and welcome home - hard to believe 10 days have gone by that fast.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
72 of 143 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.