Skip to content
policy mm did not read
Denial741974 posted:
hello group, how are you all doing?I'll be sweet and stay with the guideline, I know all of you care about me but can't deal with illness. Accept us as a person fight stigma. So anyway what's new haven't been on you for a while, playing a lot of PC games, DC universe all the time. Last week I had a scare, before taking the scare I decide to volunteer at a residential nursing home as activity aid assistant, I'm in the process but last week I have to take a Tb test in one of my arms, they did a week and a nurse ready noticeable slow bumpy, but that playset next step you have to get a chest x-ray at this point I was scared nervous Thinking of the worst with that happened to me, called mom and whine, drove people nuts then retirement home wanted me to get see a doctor. I need appointment for today, share ride took me, the doctor diagnosed it and send fax back and forth in said your negative for pt, the nurse at the residential home made a mistake I'm okay and I will live a long life. I have to get the second test and x-ray before I can start volunteering again. Wish me luck. Den, PS my diabetes is much better but having checked that much but the doctors they told me you have to check twice day to keep it at the same level. You all not getting wheels on meals it's helping me gaining some weight I mean losing but not really losing if you know me. My doctor would love me to see me at 130 but that not happen, I've been exercising may be once a week. But I'm going to over recovery and mental health one step at a time I'm improving but mom doesn't see it. I'll get there eventually. That's all I can say, thanks for letting me share take care. Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

NWSmom4g responded:
Good to hear from you, Den. Glad the nurse made a mistake on reading the TB skin test! Volunteering is a great way to contribute to the welfare of others, keep it up if you can. And one step at a time is probably the best way to handle your others problems.

Nancy

Denial741974 replied to NWSmom4g's response:
Nancy thank you for,, I can't sleep I feel so guilty. My figure mom called me today at 4pm, we talked and it didn't go right, I want to talk to her even more but she wanted to get phone and again I compose and compose components calling 32 times. my mental illness took its course, now I don't know when she will call me again, I can keep hurting 82-year-old woman that I love very much, Nancy is any hope for me. I'm going over the same stuff, everyone try to help me with this my peer the web M.D. my therapists new hope everybody, I just can't get a right. I don't know what to do. That's all I can say but you take care yourself Nancy you the only one post on comment thank you for that. You are good friend Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.