Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1st Brief Mayo Update
Debsbears posted:
Thursday I started out at the Drs appt. which lasted 2 1/2 hrs. I had 8 different appts. / tests. Many of the tests are ones I never had before some are repeats to get acurrate results.

Today 5 different appts./ tests. They booked as many tests they can get in all in one day.

From my schedule I will be here until the 8th of July. With many tests and procedures. 5 to 6 appts / tests daily.

The last day is with the Dr. to try to explain all that is going on.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes they are in much appreciated right now this is extremely hard on me. Tom and Marilyn left this am as I left for today's appts. I'll update when I can get to a computer. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

davedsel57 responded:
Glad to see an update from you, Deb. Definitely a grueling schedule.

Continuing to pray for you.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wow! The word "grueling" used by Dave is exactly what I thought too.

I hope you are able to take some relaxing meal breaks and get the rest you need at night to make it through the day.

I'm guessing your days are going to fly by!

(((hugs))) to you - Haylen

NWSmom4g replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hang in there, Deb! Get as much rest as you can...it sounds as if you really need to watch your sleep and food intake, to keep up with the fast pace.

Nancy

mhall6252 responded:
Wow, that sounds overwhelming for sure! But with everything you've already been through, you're probably looking at this as an investment in your future good health, so that makes it a little easier.

I hope you can get some rest in the midst of all this. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update.

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

adaptomom responded:
It does sound taxing, Deb, but I'm glad they're being so thorough and really trying to find some answers for you. Hang in there, and be assured of my prayers for you.

mhall6252 responded:
Thinking of you today, Deb, and hoping that you are well on your way to getting some real answers and solutions!

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Debsbears replied to mhall6252's response:
To all thank you - yes I am getting much sleep - my tiredness seems to be extremely bad at the moment - I can fall alseep on a regular basis -plus 10 hrs of sleep each night. I am just plain woren out and the low iron defienct amenia is not helping.

Sorry for any miss spellings these computers do not have spell check. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

normal reading
My Dr. said I have diabetes my a1c level is 6.5 and wants me to take Metformin 500mg. I took my bs test and it was 103 after I ate. I have ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.