Skip to content
hello group I'll try this one more time
Denial741974 posted:
hello group how are you all, I wrote another post but not one person comment, what's up with that, made me feel like I'm not important. Anyway you all have a happy July 4 Independence Day, group I'm a new person I take your myself, been eating better getting Meals on Wheels, Monday to Friday, the food so good. I get fruit and vegetables, my mental illness is getting better more controlled and stable, more and more I go to group therapy learn about myself with all my programs during the week, mom even called me yesterday we had a nice phone call, this time group I'm deadbeat my disease. I'm even riding my bike at least two times a week. I'm getting thinner and fatter other parts, you know what I mean but overall I'm doing good, wish me luck that. PS group I'm really trying to achieve my goals I even write in a journal again and that's helped me to. I'm more happier now than before.Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

teststrips responded:
Hi here is a shout out to you!!!!!

kieub responded:
Keep up the good work Den, sound like you are on the right tract to beat the disease. Have you anything to test your sugar to see how you are doing?
Kieub

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.