Me - Haylen in Los Angeles

High Temp Today - Will be in the upper 80s

Weekend plans - My first book club meeting and a swim party for the kids

Favorite color - Purple!

Who is next?

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

Me - Dave in Western New York

High Temp Today - Will be in the low-mid 90's. We need the rain other parts of the country are getting, just not that much.

Weekend plans - Nothing special. On Saturday I will take my dad his weekly supplies and have dinner with him at his Assisted Living Facility as usual. Maybe church Sunday morning.

Favorite color - Green in general, red for a car. Have had cars of other colors, but finally got a beautiful 2011 Hyundai Elantra that is Allure Metallic Red a few weeks ago.

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday, friends.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

mhall6252 responded:
Michelle in southeastern NH.

It's getting hot - close to 90 today and for the next few days.

Weekend plans - lake lounging and lollygagging!

Favorite color - right at the moment, a nice "hot" coral
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

hootyowl2 responded:
Hooty in MO.

High temp will be in the 100s. Had a few days of 110 in the shade this past week. Ack.

Church on sabbath; yard work and housework on sunday as usual.

My favorite color is blue: aqua, turquoise, cobalt, royal, baby, sky, etc. I also love greens and pinks and purple.

I have been keeping busy outdoors with my horse, and trying to keep cool here in front of a fan.

Hooty

laura2gemini2 responded:
Me- Laura in Ohio

High Temp Today - 101 with a heat index of 109. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 104 with an index of 111.

Weekend plans - Its my MIL birthday, and were going to visit. She lives in the amish area, and has NO A/C! I'm gonna melt. Also planning on canning more jam and jelly (I will eventually start my own business...hopefully)

Favorite color - Dark blue. Royal and midnight blue are my fav. My car is such a dark blue that it looks black unless the light is directly on it, and then it sparkles.

flutetooter responded:
Me - Flutetooter in N.W. Indiana; High Temp today 105 while shopping -- new grill and outdoor folding table; Weekend plans - 50th anniversary party for friends, watering gardens; Favorite color - taupe or olive greens
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

auriga1 responded:
O.K., so it's the next day. LOL. Hope no one minds.

Me: Auriga in Chicago

High Temp Today - 100 (last four days in the 100's; almost unheard of here)

Weekend plans - nothing today, bridal shower Sunday

Favorite color - must say a difficult one; hmmm - yellow

Debsbears responded:
I hope I'm not too late -

Me - Deb or Debbie

temp - yesturday 98 today 80

weekend plans taking a break - learning how to use my new toy - a new laptop so I can keep up with the things going on.

favorite colors - pinks running into the purple hues.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

betatoo responded:
I have not been very frequent here, as 5 weeks ago I pulled something in the neck while doing chin ups. Pregnisone, thereapy, was not improving it the way the dr. thought it should. MRI last week showed a herniated disc. New Dr. in August as I am doing some travel the next 5 weeks. Hopefully will be able to beat this with non surgical solutions.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to betatoo's response:
betatoo -

Sorry to hear about your injury. OUCH.

Safe travels and positive thoughts for a non-surgical solution!

Haylen

davedsel57 replied to betatoo's response:
Sorry to read about your herniated cervical disc. I have four like that in my neck. I'm sure you can find effective treatments without surgery. Praying for good solutions for you soon.

Enjoy your travels!
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Debsbears replied to betatoo's response:
Beta - my prayers go out to you during your 5 weeks of travel. I'll be praying you won't need surgery. I currently have two new bulging dics they are watching. Good luck with your travels. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

betatoo replied to Debsbears's response:
Thanks for all of the good thoughts! I have endured much worse than this after all what is a little tingling and soreness.

Thanks again!