Skip to content
Diabetes & Sensa
An_246358 posted:
Is it safe to do both?

mrscora01 responded:
From what I have read, in theory it is supposed to trick your stomach into thinking it's full. You don't even have to change your diet. To me that sounds like a scam. Sorry, but that's my take on anything or anyone who takes your money like that. There are a ton of diabetes cures out there too designed to make your pocketbook lighter.

Cora
T1 1966, Dialysis 2001, kidney transplant and pump 2002, pancreas transplant 2008

davedsel57 responded:
I don't know about it being safe for Diabetics, but I did look into this and it looks a quite expensive scam. Buyer beware.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

mhall6252 responded:
Save your money!

http://www.healthhound.org/sensa/

Eat a healthy diet, you will be more successful!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
This is a great article -

The Truth About Sensa

Save your money and check out weight loss tips in the Diabetes Health Center here:

WebMD Diabetes Health Center

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Eliminating "Popular" Discussions Confusion
WebMD continues to post older (i.e., inactive) discussions under the heading [POPULAR Discussions>. This often triggers fresh responses ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.