Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Some Unexpected Test Results
Debsbears posted:
Blood Tests that are note worthy: After a 12 hr fast - Cholesterol 149, Trigs 88, HDL 71, LDL 60, Ratio 1.08, glucose 78, A1c even with my low sugars was 6.0.

The lung condition is called bronchiectasis (idiopathic) with nodules which they need to watch. Now I need to get a new pulmonary dr. because the one I had said I do not have anything wrong with my lungs. My condition is not curable all I can do is manage it with breathing treatments using a nebulizer and chest percussions. I also have pulmonary Fibrosis within my lungs.

They did a vein test for the swelling in my legs - that showed I have to have Endovenous thermal ablation to collapse the veins in the back of both of my calves. The veins are currently running up and down which is abnormal. I will have this procedure done by my Vascular Surgeon when I get home.

I still am having more tests the drs think I have been having seizures, those tests are on Wed. I am still waiting to see 3 drs for results - which seems to be a waiting game. Thanks for reading. More later, Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

dianer01 responded:
Hang in there Deb!!! We are sending lots of good thoughts your way!
accelerate out of the corners

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to dianer01's response:
(((hugs))) - sending positive thoughts your way!

Thank you for sharing -

Haylen

mhall6252 responded:
You're getting answers, that's a good thing. More waiting is tough, but you're getting there. I'm glad that your bronchiectasis can be managed.

I'm thinking of you and checking in from time to time looking for an update. Keep strong and things will be better, going forward.

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

kieub responded:
Your blood test results were awsome. However hard I tried still could never get your numbers. Sorry for all you have gone through. Keep up your spirit. My prayer sent your way. Kieub

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 170 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.