Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3:30pm I hope to be going but...(OT)
Debsbears posted:
With a different driver - Marilyn my dearest friend went to the ER yesterday morning in WI at the same time I was in the urgent care at Mayo.

She is having a heart catheterization done her tests showed the blood work for her heart was elevated. They are thinking she had a mild heart attack.

So in an effort to get me home my medical transportation company arranged an emergency transporter to drive me. All I know is his name is Scott and we will leave at 3:30pm, I am a little nervous to say the least. It will be nice to get home then I can go see Marilyn at the hospital.

What a turn of events - oh my emergency was only an allergic reaction to a lip balm I was using - it contained beeswax and since I an allergic to bees - beeswax should be avoided (I didn't know that). All I have is swollen, painful ruby red lips - Marilyn's emg could have been life threatening and she was worried about how I was going to get home - can you believe that? I will repost when I get home to let know how this all played out. Thanks again for all your support and prayers, Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

NWSmom4g responded:
Glad to hear your emergency wasn't a "real" one. If anyone questions you about your puffy, ruby red lip, just tell them you had a little cosmetic "procedure".

Happy you're on you way home...that you made it through the diagnostic processes!

Nancy

Debsbears replied to NWSmom4g's response:
I am home now - Marilyn also is home from the hospital - they do not know what happened - her arteries are 100% okay.

mhall6252 replied to Debsbears's response:
Deb - so glad to hear you are home, and glad that Marilyn is OK. I, too, can't wait to hear how this all turned out for you.

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Denial741974 responded:
hello Deb, did I hear right you were in hospital in Maryland, why do something happen was your sugar to high, I don't read a lot but I read a little bit about you post, I'm sorry your diabetes taken its course.my therapists only tells me don't give up, so I'm sending to you, don't ever give up, there are worse more people than you are and me, did you hear the story about the person with one leg and one arm. Anyway I've been doing good control my mental illness much better since I go to all my programs during the week my therapy I coping skills and my new hope, Saturday even volunteer at a retirement home with elderly I love it. I'm keep myself busy still have time play my PC games but moderation anyway Deb I'm glad you back from the hospital welcome back, do notice a lot of old people member don't comments on my post anymore I always wonder why but I know the answer to that, when you cry wolf nobody answers but the past six months I've been learning to respect people especially my mom how to talk to her care about people. I'm still in the will selfish side but I'm learning more about myself how I behave and act into one dated time process, but now I'm on the right track, my eating is better but my exercises not there but I do try to exercise when I can. You know I get Meals on Wheels now and that helped me a lot, I'm still not looking for a job right now I'm in recovery I can handle a job right now, because of my mental illness but I'm working hard in the process tiny steps that time. My mom even talk to me now. We don't talk every day like have used 2 but at least two times a week we talk and it's very nice conversation you know my moms up in ages she loves the very much she worries about my food intake how I eat read my mind and learning part of it. That's all I can say Deb you take care have a wonderful night big hugs, Den
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

Debsbears replied to Denial741974's response:
Hi Den - no I wasn't in the hospital in Maryland for high sugars. My sugars are actually still in the normal range.

My girlfriend Marilyn was in the hospital for her heart but she is okay and home now. She didn't have a heart attack or even blocked arteries.

I was in Rochester, MN at Mayo Clinic for 2 weeks for my health issues. Thanks for asking.

Denial741974 replied to Debsbears's response:
okay Glad friend okay and you, my mom goes mayo for healthy 2, I'm sorry whole post, with me post 2 much my mind start wonder for I read, that apart of my disabilty You take care self meal wheals on meals are great for give so much meals are great and tasty I enjoy them.
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

peanut butter and ways to cut carbs
eat p'nut butter on celery sticks, real, fresh carrot sticks, fresh zucchini sticks. Eat tuna, and other proteins wrapped in Romaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 14 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.