Just for fun: Dreams?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I found a new quiz from the WebMD Teen Health Center fascinating:

Crazy Dreams Quiz

Interesting information like "what does "nightmare" mean?", "do eels or rats dream?" and "do we become paralyzed when we dream?"

At least once a week, I have a "packing for a trip" dream filled with fear and frustration - trying to make a plane, fit everything in the suitcase, can't find my kids, running from someone in a strange town. I'm sure it has something to do with not feeling in control - or maybe I wanna get out of town?

How about you - Do you have crazy dreams? Is there a dream you have over and over?

Haylen

laura2gemini2 responded:
One reaccuring dream I've been having lately involves me in the middle of a job I worked at over 5 years ago. I'm either trying to remember how to do it, or being the lead trainer again (depending on the night I guess).

Last night I had a dream I was in a post-apocalyptic world trying to recon another settlement to see if they had better stuff than us.

I take melatonin on a regular basis to help sleep, so most of my dreams are very vivid and strange.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laura2gemini2's response:
The post-apocalyptic dream sounds familiar - do you watch Falling Skies ? It's my favorite scripted summer show - I love anything about aliens.

Job dream - yuck! I have school dreams too - always lost and late for class. When I wake up I'm so relieved!