Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just for fun: Dreams?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I found a new quiz from the WebMD Teen Health Center fascinating:

Crazy Dreams Quiz

Interesting information like "what does "nightmare" mean?", "do eels or rats dream?" and "do we become paralyzed when we dream?"

At least once a week, I have a "packing for a trip" dream filled with fear and frustration - trying to make a plane, fit everything in the suitcase, can't find my kids, running from someone in a strange town. I'm sure it has something to do with not feeling in control - or maybe I wanna get out of town?

How about you - Do you have crazy dreams? Is there a dream you have over and over?

Haylen

laura2gemini2 responded:
One reaccuring dream I've been having lately involves me in the middle of a job I worked at over 5 years ago. I'm either trying to remember how to do it, or being the lead trainer again (depending on the night I guess).

Last night I had a dream I was in a post-apocalyptic world trying to recon another settlement to see if they had better stuff than us.

I take melatonin on a regular basis to help sleep, so most of my dreams are very vivid and strange.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laura2gemini2's response:
The post-apocalyptic dream sounds familiar - do you watch Falling Skies ? It's my favorite scripted summer show - I love anything about aliens.

Job dream - yuck! I have school dreams too - always lost and late for class. When I wake up I'm so relieved!

Helpful Tips

Eliminating "Popular" Discussions Confusion
WebMD continues to post older (i.e., inactive) discussions under the heading [POPULAR Discussions>. This often triggers fresh responses ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.