Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekend plans?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
HAAAAAAAAAAPY Friday!

I hope you all have at least one fun plan for the weekend!

I'm going to visit the set of one of my favorite shows, Cupcake Wars! My 7 year old and I love to watch and a mom from the 1st grade is one of the producers. We're so excited!

Might try and get to the beach on Sunday - it's going to be hot in the valley where I live. A 20 minute drive over the mountains and the temps drop 10 - 20 degrees. It's like being in another world.

What about you?

mhall6252 responded:
Going to see Cupcake Wars sounds like great fun!

For a change, we have no definitive plans for the weekend. I'm sure something will develop and I know that hubby will play golf one of the days. Maybe I'll just stay home and enjoy the lake all to myself :>)
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Debsbears responded:
I so love that show - I watch it everyday - or I tape it. It is interesting to me to see all the different styles of baking there is. I can cook when I want to but cupcakes not my cup of tea.

Have fun - at the cupcake wars.

We are going to be in the high 80's to low 90's this weekend, we finally got rain 2 days in a row, more is needed.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

laura2gemini2 responded:
It's supposed to be nice in the mid 80's this weekend after a bunch of rain. Grass is finally green here in Ohio!

Saturday I'm doing water aerobics with my momma and sister. Then me and sis are exchanging birthday pressents since she's working on our actual birthday (8/3). We're gonna be 29.

Sunday I'm going to the Ohio State Fair with a group of people and walk, walk, walk. No fair food for me! I love going to see the animals and the pig races are hysterical.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laura2gemini2's response:
Pig races are awesome! We go to a farm outside of LA every year for a pumpkin festival with pig races. Highlight of the Halloween season!

I'm seeing photos from the Olympic ceremony - can't wait to watch tonight!

Haylen

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to Debsbears's response:
Deb, I love it too! Those bakers are soooo creative. And the host, Justin, is a doll. Hoping to get a pic with him - if I do, I'll post!

Do you watch Project Runway? Another fave show of mine filled with creative folks.

I neither bake nor sew - hoping my girls learn from someone!

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 170 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.