Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally here!!
barb10562 posted:
Hi everyone! Have had trouble signing on for a longtime. Heres the latest: Used to take Actos and my endo took me off and put me on Metformin .My sugars were still too high at night so he added Onglyza.First night my sugar was 89 so thats alot better! Going back on Monday and will see what he says. Soon as I stopped taking the Actos I lost 30 pounds! And Im continuing to lose slowly. Have missed posting! Hopefully Im back.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back barb!

Sorry you had trouble signing on - if you ever have issues again, be sure to send an email to communitymanagement@webmd.net

30 pounds - impressive! You must feel great!

Haylen

kieub responded:
30 pounds WOW, very impressive. I have only 5 pounds and couldn't get them to go away regardless. The more I exercise it seems to get more on instead of losing.
Kieu

mhall6252 responded:
Congratulations, Barb! That's awesome! Actos is nasty stuff - glad to hear you're off it!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

auriga1 responded:
Barb, great news. Congratulations. Always good to have those blood sugars where they should be.

Losing weight slowly is the best way. Most likely will stay off in the long run if you stay true to good eating habits.

Good to see you again.

dianer01 responded:
Welcome back!
accelerate out of the corners

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
72 of 143 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.