Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Muster - August 6th!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Good morning!

How was the weekend?

Do you have any interesting/exiting/not-so-fun plans for the upcoming week?

My baby brother turns 42 today! How can I have a LITTLE brother who is 42?!

My 7 year old competed in her 3rd swim meet of the summer held at the Olympic stadium in Los Angeles. It was so neat! I'm exciting that she is enjoying swimming - I never found a physical activity I enjoyed till my late 30s so hoping this sticks with her.

Supposed to be another heat wave in Los Angeles this week. I've made a fitness goal to get up and walk around the block at least 3 times during the work day but looks like I'll have to get those walks in before noon!

Who is next?

Debsbears responded:
Good day all -

I have been helping my friend Marilyn move - I can't do much but right now she needs all the help she can - the movers come tomorrow. I put on my neck brace and work, she has Parkinson so with the two of us together it is like one hard worker doing the work. It is funny to watch us two pushing food carts around with the stuff.

Last Friday I had the first of a series of IV iron infusions I will go every 5 wks for blood work then the next week the infusion. Who knows for how long - since I do not absorb my iron it could be a long time of infusions.

Weather this week in the 80's.

Glad your daughter like swimming some children are afraid of the water.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

laura2gemini2 responded:
My birthday was Friday, I turned 29. I spent all of Friday with my hubby, then all of Saturday with my family. Sunday I recuperated.

This week: endo appointment. Just regular 3 month check to make sure things are going swimmingly. Jogging with hubby 4 days, bike riding 1 day and then swim aerobics on saturday with my momma.

mhall6252 responded:
Haylen - LOL, my son will be 43 in December! How can I have a son that will be 43???

Had a PET/CT scan today, then grabbed a quick lunch and then went food shopping, including a stop at a farmstand. Got home and chilled for a while, then went out with hubby for a 6.4 mile bike ride.

Tomorrow I am meeting my daughter and grandkids at the beach, will be a beautiful day. Saturday my hubby and I are meeting up with another breast cancer survivor and her hubby up at a lake in NH, then we are going out for dinner with them.

The humidity has cleared out and the weather is pleasantly in the 80's.

All in all, another busy week of life!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laura2gemini2's response:
A Leo! Happy birthday Laura!

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.