Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
never knew of the members past
Denial741974 posted:
hello group, I'm trying something new I'm reading everyone's post. And never knew that other people had issues to, some struggle with their weight with the life and kids and grandkids, makes me think I'm really selfish for the past four years I thought of myself, I know I have to do change a big change, I guess is how I was brought up as a young kid tell you secrets my real mother was very selfish, and I never want to be like her but I turned out like her, I need to change in my life that's all I have to say
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

Phototaker123 responded:
Good first step, Den...to look "outside" yourself and realize other people have "stuff" too!

2nd step... To realize you are the one to take care of your own needs and "stuff". It's okay to want to be listened to...but you need to do the fixing.

mhall6252 responded:
We all have "stuff" in our lives. It's part of life. What's important is how we deal with the stuff.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
73 of 144 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.