Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
start fresh web M.D.
Denial741974 posted:
hello web M.D. and group, can you please delete all my post for the past four years on your server. I want to start fresh, next, come on and post it's only good be about diabetes nothing else, the reason for it I share too much information in your and I want to start fresh, please delete all my post that I did for the past four years, thank you
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

DavidHueben responded:
Den:

I am not sure WebMD is interested in doing this.

Plus, what good would it do. You cannot "un-ring the bel".

Just move on.

DMHl
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Phototaker123 responded:
Den, I also believe that WebMd only leaves up the last few comments there, not everything you'd said the whole time.
"They" may keep those, though, but I really don't think others can see it. I tried looking one time, and I could only see a few.
Maybe it's changed. Hayley can help you with that question.

smilingis4theweak responded:
Den- I am certain that all a person needs to start fresh is to create a new username & password and never mention the username that has caused them so much grief.... You could be a micro biologist; type 2 instead of type 1 or whatever floated your boat, the possibilites are endless

Phototaker123 replied to smilingis4theweak's response:
Smilingis4theweak...

Den is trying to be truthful. I wouldn't recommend that he lie about who he is or make up a story about being a micro biologist, or being type 1. I would hate to see anyone who wants our help to lie. It would show up in his writing. We all know him well. Some people got very upset when he lied about some things. He's trying not to do that anymore by starting a new leaf.

If he wants to start over he can do a new name, but again...the ones who know him, will know it's him. New people may not, which may be what he wants.

DavidHueben responded:
What would be accomplished by deleting all old posts? I have no interest in going back and reading any of them.

What was said was said. You cannot erase the memories of other posters!!!
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

dustnbones99 replied to smilingis4theweak's response:
Yes, but not everyone is skilled at this sort of thing. It becomes obvious after a while that someone is not telling the truth and people become angry and frustrated. For example, one week you're a micro biologist and the next you're fired from your job washing dishes. Then you forget that you said you were fired (and had people felling sorry for you and offering help) and say you quit. It doesn't take long for folks to get fed up with this sort of thing and just give up on offering support.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Denial741974 -

Thank you for your request. However, it is impossible to delete all posts over the course of 4 years. Every response would also need to be hidden.

If you are concerned about a specific discussion, you can use the "report this" feature and explain why you would like a thread deleted.

Haylen

Denial741974 replied to DavidHueben's response:
I'll think about changing my nickname, but the people could still know who I am like what teddy bear did, it's time for a change plus denial was long time ago when I first was diagnosed it's time to move on and fly
no denial anymore in my health, it's a learning experience

DavidHueben replied to Denial741974's response:
Change your "nickname" if you wish. It won't change anything.

DMH

- Winston S. Churchill

Debsbears replied to Denial741974's response:
Den I didn't change my nickname because of problems I was having, I changed my nickname just to make it more appropriate for me. I didn't have anything to hide.

I am a collector of teddybears that is why I changed my name to Debsbears no hidden reason. My bears range from 1/4 inch to 2 feet tall.

Changing one's nickname doesn't change who they are. You can change your name but that will not change who you are. I am still Deb and I am a type 2 diabetic in remission.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

smilingis4theweak replied to dustnbones99's response:
ah... I didnt realize this involved some sort of drama. I was just stating the fact that it is easy to come on the site as a new persona... I guess *micro biologist was a bad piece of heartful advise used as an example. Its true- we are what we are

mustang37b replied to smilingis4theweak's response:
at least you tried to help this person, that's only thing you can ask, and yes we could be anything we want even if it's a biologist scientists brain surgeon or anything, it depends how much school we put into an effort and time, did you know people with learning disabilities tend achieve their goals.

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 170 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.