Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
good morning
mustang37b posted:
hello everyone, I've been diagnose 20th 2008, with type II diabetes, you call me Mustang male I'm 37 and single, some of you will recognize my writing, but today I have a new outlook on life. I can do it and beat my diabetes. I'm forwarding to learn as much as I can about the disease, so you all have good morning and eat healthy take care.

DavidHueben responded:
Mustang:

What are your plans to improve your diabetes control? What is your most current A1C and what is your A1C goal?

David
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

mhall6252 responded:
Mustang,

Good luck with your new outlook on life. To get started and learn more about Type 2 diabetes, check out Dr. Michael Dansinger's tips and discussions. He has written a lot of very good advice that, if you read it and work to understand it, you will improve your blood sugars.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

mustang37b replied to DavidHueben's response:
First of all thank you David and Michelle for your reply, David to control my diabetes just for today drinking more water, that's a start, my wheels on meals diabetic friendly, on Friday I want to go food shopping and my goal for my diabetes today is drink plenty of water so I can get rid of my chest cold, I got diabetic friendly cold congestion mucus medicine.I know this journey is not to be easy one. plus my exercise for today was cleaning house top to bottom.

PS web M.D. on top of this page on the right when we login, it takes us to the full-page of the web M.D. why. I have a bookmark on Firefox is that how it's supposed to work when you login, just wondering?

DavidHueben replied to mustang37b's response:
What is your most current A1C?
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

mustang37b replied to DavidHueben's response:
sorry I did answer question, last doctor visit was 7.9 but in the past it was 5.5 before that it was 8, it's better than before last time it was 7.9. I know I should get a lower but before I got sick this week I was walking 35 min. a day

Phototaker123 replied to mustang37b's response:
Is this Den? Sure sounds like him...

Nicely done!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to mustang37b's response:
Hi Mustang,

A new outlook is always a good thing.

Regarding what you experienced when signing in, this is something recent and we've reported it as it never used to take you away from the page.

However, once you are signed in, feel free to use your bookmarks to get back here again.
Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.
~Goethe

mustang37b replied to Phototaker123's response:
yes photo it's me (Den) but I would like to be called Mustang or tang, the new me it's just a start I know I have a journey to fill and help others with their diabetes and I will also learn also.it would also practice for me to behave in real life to, it's just the beginning, so how are you photo and members?

Phototaker123 replied to mustang37b's response:
Well Tang, I'm glad it's a new start!

I want to wish you much success.

I'm working hard on my diabetes, too.

mustang37b replied to Phototaker123's response:
I'm glad you working hard photo, well it's not easy but nothing is easy in everybody's life. But we have to try and secede

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 170 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.