Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
mountain bike today
mustang37b posted:
hello group, how is everyone doing?this late afternoon today I went for a mountain bike ride it was fun, 1-1/2. With my slight cough and cold this darned cold doesn't want to go away completely, let me tell you a secret when I was in my18's20s cold went away lot faster, but now at 37 it lingers why?still drinking a lot of water and suggested lemon in the water from other members. I'm trying group I'm trying

PS web M.D. staff how to put a nice saying underneath my post I do just wondering

mhall6252 responded:
Good for you! A bike ride is fun and a healthy way to get some exercise.

Yes, it is true that sometimes the older we get, the harder it is to shake off a cold. Keep drinking lots of liquids and I'm glad to hear you took my advice about lemon.

Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Phototaker123 responded:
Exercise by bike riding is great, Tang. Keep up the great work!
It's important to keep our blood sugar levels down, too. That helps our bodies fight off things a lot more!

Phototaker123 responded:
Did you buy a new bike? I thought you got rid of the other one?

DavidHueben responded:
Den:

Changing your "signature" is under "My Community Profile", edit my signature.

DMH
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

mustang37b replied to DavidHueben's response:
David, I don't see community profile, I just see my account where you can edit password, nickname, profile picture and that's about it, I don't see signature and can find my community

mustang37b replied to DavidHueben's response:
I think upgrade webpages, think not optional any more but funny thing web md staff on my Dinnal nickname had option, why can't do it on my new me one

DavidHueben replied to mustang37b's response:
Huh?
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Debsbears replied to mustang37b's response:
If you click on your name mustang37b it will take you to another screen. below the words My Story in Green Letters My Community Signature that is where you put your signature like you had before or something new. there is a square box you press so you can add what you want.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

mustang37b replied to Phototaker123's response:
Photo-yes I did have another bike a used bike that I bought a 2 ago but some reason the frame broke, then my mom decided she would buy a mountain bike( new one) I have a four months now and it's great,I think I told you the web M.D. I had car accident this year I use my bike or a lot for erron.photo I've been ride my bike almost every day so for this week. And I'm happy, you're right photo I feel good about myself

mustang37b replied to Debsbears's response:
David and Deb, I click on my nickname. don't see no signiture edit, what I see is my profile then right, see change passworld tools,that right no signiiture at all.

DavidHueben replied to mustang37b's response:
Mustang:

Go to the left sidebar. You will see "My Community Profile". Left click on that.

Scroll down to "Signature". You will see an option to edit your signature.

Very simple.

DMH

- Winston S. Churchill

Helpful Tips

peripheral neuropathy
When peripheral neuropathy first started for me, I tried the prescription drug neurontin; it was mildly effective, but the side effects ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 7 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.