Skip to content
Managing Diabetes in Ten Minutes - the slideshow.
mhall6252 posted:
http://diabetes.webmd.com/default.htm

Really? I think everyone here would agree that while the slideshow gives some helpful tips, no one manages their diabetes in ten minutes or less!

I think WebMD should rethink that title and, in the future, consider the message they are trying to send and how it will be interpreted.

If only it were that simple!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

mhall6252 responded:
Hmmm...looks like there's a new slideshow, just as I posted my message. My point remains, though.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001

DavidHueben responded:
WebMD puts up crap like this to promote "subscribership", increase revenue, and keep people from leaving their sites.

The "slideshow" was more of a "sideshow".

David
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Debsbears responded:
I agree there is no way one can manage their diabetes in 10 minutes. Thanks for the "tips" but it took me 3 years to manage my diabetes and it is a daily commitment to stay on top of it not 10 minutes.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for the heads up on that title Michelle.

I've passed all comments along to the appropriate contact in the editorial department.

I wish it was that simple too....I can't manage ANYTHING in 10 minutes

Haylen

mhall6252 replied to mhall6252's response:
And I just saw it again, so I guess it didn't go away.

Thanks, Haylen, for passing on our thoughts about this.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to mhall6252's response:
You are welcome -

Please feel free to give any feedback - positive or negative - about WebMD. The moderator team is here for our members!

Haylen

mustang37b responded:
That would be so cool treat Diabetes in 10 mins none of us will be over weight or obes, but it's long and deadly process, I here every day some else died from Diabetes. but sad thing is it's controble but people die from it,not contol it it's very scarry when think of that, that's why all try stay healthy as prosible and exersise. we all can do it if mind to it. we can live long and happy life.

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
40 of 51 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.