Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Loose stool
elfried posted:
My husband has type 1 and has loose stool like once a day for the past year or so. He has a desk job but for 6 weeks he had a temp job that kept him mostly on his feet and doing light physical work all day long and during those weeks he had firmer stool and went like every other day. Now he is back to desk job and loose stools are back. Any one know anything about this?
And how do you talk to an expert on this site?

davedsel57 responded:
The assigned health experts rarely reply to posts. No one, not even an assigned health expert, can diagnose or give medical advice in any WebMD community. Therefore, your husband must contact his doctor for answers.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.