Skip to content
dizzy spell/walking clinic
mustang37b posted:
hello group, how is everyone doing this week?I hope you all are staying healthy & eating healthy and trying to do the best thing that you can for yourself. I'm not a gets any details, but yesterday was a stressful day, my sugar was 177 very lightheaded, dizzy spell, in bed I'm busy today when I got up I was still very dizzy and decided go to a walk-in clinic check myself in gave protozoan 10mg and allergy off the counter Claritin-D. I'm a bit stress-free today resting drinking soup for dinner I had beans for my protein sliced onion and. I still for a little dizzy but not as bad as a was I'm still resting, just want to let everyone know I'm still working on me one step at a time. Today when a way to me at the clinic I weighed 141, not too bad lost a little bit of weight. It means I really didn't lose have much weight I was, I remember when I was in my early 30s dinos at January 20 my AC was 5.5 now it's 6.7 and I weighed 135 at that time, but everyone is right it's much harder to lose weight when you're older, when I get feeling better I'm day increase my mountain bike riding and try less starchy stuff and more fruits and vegetables, you all know wheels on meals that I get is diabetic friendly. But a losing wheels on meals if I ever get a job but at the moment I'm working on me and yes eventually I have to work again I know that, but for now still work on me improve my self better and better. You all take care

mhall6252 responded:
Keep working, Mustang!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

mustang37b replied to mhall6252's response:
Thank you Michelle for responding, lately I've been having problem with NaturallySpeaking, I keep getting error but I think I fixed it, anyway my dizzy spell is much better, I still get a little lightheaded sometime, but the partition like dr, the walking clinic that I went to said I had buildup wax in my ear, she gave me medication and described me over counter Claritin-D for the congestion.overall I'm feeling better, Michelle do you like the new improvement I'm really trying hard to success.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.