Skip to content
Mustang/Den
DavidHueben posted:
Just a few thoughts/questions:

1. You are not old. Most of the people on this board are almost two times older than you.

2. Check your weight with a BMI calculator on the Internet.

3. Nickname change:

a) Does this really matter? You're still the same person.
b) You keep saying you are trying/working harder. At what?
c) What specific changes have you made?

4. Do you think you have diabetes or do you think you are pre- diabetic? Can you answer this question once and for all?
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

mustang37b responded:
yes David, I feel I am changing for the good, yes just absolutely right different nickname same person, you are absolutely right but once I got tired of call my self denial, just was in a good name for me, because people saw through me by the name. One thing by changing that I notice about me that I don't say anything personal on the web M.D., yes I have problems but I notice I'm not the only one with problems that's what I've been learning in my programs that I go to, even having better relationship with my mom, my diabetes is much better yes it does go up and down, but I'll talk to my Dr. this week and tell. I think it's time to be a medication because the way I do eat, you all been telling me if I keep being all the junk food mounds of it my diabetes will be a lot worse than now not even if I get older yes in reality I'm not old but I am getting older we all are, for my weight it's true David I can get my weight under 142 anymore even how much exercise I do, when I was weight at the clinic I was 141 lost 1 pound only reason I lost 1 pound because they did not eat anything and exercise that day. I'm not saying I can't lose its but you have to admit it's harder now than I was 18, you have to remember back when I was 18 I was not on no medication for anything, even for the problems I had it was 21 I got onto medication. And medication May me gain weight.I'm starting to accept myself the weight is who I am and am accepting myself for it.Mustang

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.