Skip to content
Diabetic Socks or regular socks
karen46203 posted:
Does anyone know of some thick socks that are ankle socks? And when can I get them? I can't wear the athletic ones or the other socks on the shelf they are not thick enough. I have caluses on the bottom of my feet and if the socks are thick enough or the shoes don't have enough cushion in them my feet get sore.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here's a recent discussion on socks that might give you some good information:

Diabetic Socks

Hopefully others in the community will chime in here!

Haylen

Debsbears responded:
Hi Karen I also have callous on the bottom of my feet. But I do not wear thick socks I buy the store brand of double thick padded inserts. I do not buy the Dr Scholls because they cost too much. It stops my feet from hurting on the callous'.

I also can not stand the toe seams so I turn all my socks inside out. That way the seams are up and they do not press into my toes.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

KristieDix responded:
Here is one name that i truly trust ageratsock.com. These specialty diabetic socks, travel socks, antistatic socks, active socks, and wellness socks.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.