Skip to content
I'm Back and Reliszed
mustang37b posted:
Hello Group, How is every one doing? I've been a away mental health took it hard, but I'm back in Action. when was gone I was think about taking good care of self, Yes know know real Diabetic now, sense last Friday what he told me you type 2 all over again, Now I take meds for Diabetes, Now the question what do now. I know can't cry about or worry about it, but sence I was gone I've been eating less drinking more water, I am sorry let you all down, I'm taking meds for mental health I know can improve it's a one day at time, Yes group I am scared that Have diabeates but know can't cry it's my faul. My casework and wnat to school keep self busy, How about that group. Please don't give up on me group I am trying exersise working hard eat healthy,

I have question how much dress do loud have slad I just had 1 whole in one

DavidHueben responded:
"I have question how much dress do loud have slad I just had 1 whole in one"

What is the question? Are you talking about salad dressing?
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

barb10562 responded:
Its real simple- DONT HAVE TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING!!!

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.