Skip to content
I'm off the board for awhile (OT)
Debsbears posted:
I have decided not to take my laptop to the hospital since I will be there alone. I did pack it for the Rehab Center if I have to go there afterwards.

Surgery is set for 11am tomorrow - laminectomy / hardware removal. I write in as soon as I can. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

mhall6252 responded:
Good luck, Deb! I'll be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and hugs for successful surgery. I hope you don't have to go to rehab. (I think there's a song about rehab, but I'm pretty sure it's a different kind of rehab...lol)

Many hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Michelle, you're right! The rehab song was a huge hit for Amy Winehouse. She didn't "wanna go to rehab". Sadly, she she should have gone!

(((HUGS))) to you Deb. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on your health. Your contributions here will be missed - no matter how long you are away

Haylen

mustang37b responded:
Good morning Deb, I don't you think I'm selfish,I'm not but I want to let you know I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts for the surgery that getting. I hope it's not too painful. I'm a good guy and caring when you get to know me, you take as long as you need to recover from your surgery.

Helpful Tips

Eliminating "Popular" Discussions Confusion
WebMD continues to post older (i.e., inactive) discussions under the heading [POPULAR Discussions>. This often triggers fresh responses ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.