Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
another board question
hootyowl2 posted:
When I first joined here, the post with the most recent replies automatically went to the top of the pile. Now, even though I have it checked to sort posts by the "newest", it does no such thing. Just week old posts with no new replies sit around at top, and I have to go looking for more recent stuff and to find topics I am interested in. It would be nice if the post with the most recent replies landed on top again.

Hooty

DavidHueben responded:
The latest posts go to the top of the list.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

davedsel57 responded:
I think your solution is to not click on the 'Discussions' option when you first come into the Diabetes Community. Just scroll down the page and you will see the most recent items at the top of the page.

I clicked on the 'Discussions' option and that threw everything out of order. I clicked on the 'WebMD Diabetes Community' near the top of the page and everything was good again.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to davedsel57's response:
davedsel is correct!
When you get into the community, the middle column is the "What's Happening Now" feed that gives you posts that are most recent.

Clicking into the discussions isn't chronological based on replies.

Let me know if you have any additional questions please! Hope you're having a good weekend - Haylen

DavidHueben responded:
Go into WebMD as described. Bookmark that. Click on the bookmark when you want to come to this community.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 140 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.