Skip to content
Since I started metformin about 3 1 /2 weeks ago
mustang37b posted:
Hello group how is everyone doing? I think doing better with my mental issues with not composing over mom and my repeating . My meds changed and I'm doing really well but still hapits, my sugar is much better since I'm on the metformin, I don't think I'm losing any weight maybe a pound once a month that's about it, and I I notice some shrinking I'm 51 143, when I first got my license when I was 18 I was lease 5'3 I'm much more smaller been then my friends I do drink a lot of milk lowfat from meals on meals I tried to get vegetables in my diet and fruits. That's all I can say I've been doing much better.

Anon_1092 responded:
Huh? I thought you were in your 30's not 51? so what is it?

An_245101 replied to Anon_1092's response:
I think he was trying to say 5'1 not 51. At least that is what I got out of it. He is 37. Last week he said he weighed 141. It is very hard to understand him from time to time. He does say he is boing better which is good. Time will tell.

mustang37b replied to An_245101's response:
Please be honest, just wondering is my writing hard for other. Understand me. I use NaturallySpeaking it should work better. Watch when I don't use NaturallySpeaking.Hi Groyop how are you? I'm doing good, I get the funny feeling that some people make fun at me at my learning disability. I have to let you know group I can't help it, let me try make you all understand about my disability. When I type on my own without using NaturallySpeaking my brain doesn't work like other people in general. When I said 51 I did not mean 51, I meant to say 5' 1 inches tall. I don't blame you for not understanding me my mom doesn't understand my e-mails but she doesn't make fun and me. It's something with my brain that doesn't correspond with learning. I'm really sorry for it. But in reality I can't hep it's. Right now at the moment I'm using NaturallySpeaking program, please group when I type don't think I'm lying I'm not I've been telling the truth about everything yes I admit I had some faults but that doesn't mean I'm a bad person, I'm not very religious and I notice people are religious makes sins. I just get feel some you don't understand becuse Learning siabity but ask to judge me, Just like lady said Ankey news 8 yes she over weight but good inside. I would Treat the same respection. I know people really smart books) and at fun disabity people like self. we are human, bleed same and bathroom same way.please be civil here. I know some you don't like me but ok I learn acept that fun learning disabilty, That all I ask be civel with me

An_245101 replied to mustang37b's response:
Now you are misunderstanding us. No one is making fun of you. Yes it is hard to understand you. We know about your learning disability you don't have to keep telling us. No one was judging you either.

We are being civil you are taking it wrong and not understanding us.

Anon_1092 replied to mustang37b's response:
There is no mockery, I was asking for clarification. That you have a learning disability is not the issue here. That you do not edit what Naturally Speaking writes for accuracy or clarity is.

You may have the best of intentions but because your software writes something other than what you think often makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.

flutetooter replied to Anon_1092's response:
To Anon-1092, I think the poster, Mustang, also has problems with reading and spelling so that he probably is not able to reread and correct his posts. His "Naturally Speaking" problems usually makes better sense than when he types on his own, so bear with him on this issue. It picks up his oral words phonetically and tries to put them into the correct wrtten word, but sometimes because of his pronunciation, it is not accurate. I think we need to concentrate more on giving simple hints and directions to his overall problem of not choosing the correct foods and enough exercise -- and also remind him not to obsess over off topic isues. Just my opinion, however. Thanks for helping hin.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

mustang37b replied to flutetooter's response:
Now I understand sorry I took it so hard with my learning disability. That's good everyone not making fun and me. Yes flute reading is very hard for me you are absolutely right, but this Tuesday I'm starting a free class at a library that deals with basic reading and math, I hope healthy better. I am working on myself to improve myself better. I'm eating breakfast every day fruits and vegetables and chicken but I'm not eating too much meat because all about that pink slime. I'm a little low today because I'm shaking that's normal I drank some orange juice but I'm still a little shaky. Thanks for all of you support me. I'm truly sorry you guys can understanding to good. But I hope the program works better. People tell me it's better than me typing that's what I heard. You all take care P.s I'm going to die Dr. to get my eyes dilated checkup.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.