Skip to content
OT -Learning disability issue
mustang37b posted:
Thank you group for understanding, I read the last post yes it's hard and I'm sorry you guys can't understanding that much, and flute you are right I do have a reading problem, I can't even read a newspaper in understanding what I'm reading. I had that my whole problem but this Tuesday I'm going to class at the library that they did teach me reading and math, yes I also understand natural speaking is not perfect but it may sound little better than me typing with my brain, it's not that I'm not stupid I'm just slow in some areas and that's okay. I'm just glad you all understand, I've been trying very hard in my health diabetes exercising. I tried to type tool of the earlier but the web M.D. was down temporarily, for some reason my sugar was 82 today this morning I was shaking had some hot cereal but it didn't help but I did drink ounce of orange juice that worked I'm not shaking anymore.

P.s last year my mom bought me iPod for my birthday even then when I was texting my friends noticed they could not understand my when I type it, but I found a new app it's a voice texting where a copy and paste I'm getting more response, what I'm trying to say group people with learning disabilities and mental issues has tools that we can liver a lot lifestyle and app was free I'm glad you all understand and I'll try much better in my post with NaturallySpeaking program. I wish there was it's your for my learning disability but there are tools that can help. I'm sorry for repeating. Tang

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.