Skip to content
Callus is heating my feet, how can I get rid of it?
An_248399 posted:
I have a callus and i feel pain everytime I walk..I don't know what should I do about it. Can anyone tell me what's the best thing to do, Or is there anyone that has the same issue like me?

laura2gemini2 responded:
A good podiatrist can help you. I have calluses on the sides of my big toes from my dress boots and I have him shave those puppies down whenever I see him.

hairqueen256 responded:
Find a local Sallys beauty supply. They have a liquid callus remover. soak your feet in warm water for 5 min. dry. apply remover to you foot with a gauze pad. wash hands immediatly. let soak on foot for 3 to 5 min. then file with a foot file and rinse well. This process can be repeated and works wonders.
Best of luck.

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.