Skip to content
Sandy's hurricane
mustang37b posted:
Hello group, you all know by now Northeast got hit with hurricane very hard and snow in Virginia, we all have to stand together as America on the web M.D. and support each other who was affected by the hurricane, lots of power was out in Pennsylvania New York and homes destroyed, lucky for me my I'm okay only thing three times during the day and night but lost my cable for two days and half, I'm here to support the ones that affected by the hurricane, I know and better art diabetes was not on control by the hurricane. I know with me I was stress did not check for three days and eating very poorly, but the past month I've been tracking down my food intake and my exercise. Since the aftermath of the hurricane I know I have to move on and start taking care better about myself my friend and I took me to shopping and get a lot of healthy foods. And track it down on fit day program, my sugar been good but losing weight is not that easy but I am trying group, so you all take care my prayers are with you the ones affected in the hurricane, Tang

DavidHueben responded:
Mustang/Den:

It sounds like you are blaming the hurricane for the stress and eating very poorly. That is an excuse.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

- Winston S. Churchill

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.