Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sandy
dustnbones99 posted:
I hope everyone is ok and survived the storm. My area still has a post apocalyptic look but at least the power is coming back on. It will be good to get some fresh food again but so far the stores have not restocked. I was somewhat prepared, i had batteries and some food, but my new rule is to buy much more for the next storm.

davedsel57 responded:
Good to hear from you, Dusty.

Here is Western New York we were just affected by the western most edge of the storm. We had lots of rain and wind. There was some downed trees and flooding as well as all the schools were closed.

What a terribly devastating storm. My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone affected.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

confused responded:
Good to hear you are okay. Keeping you and everyone hit by Sandy in my prayers. Is there a way we can help?

confused replied to davedsel57's response:
Davedsel, glad to hear you didn't get much damage. Keeping you in my prayers also.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
73 of 144 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.