Skip to content
Haylen a (reply) problem
Debsbears posted:
Did you know that one has to open a discussion and reply that way by pressing the submit button.

When I was trying to reply by just looking at the front page or current post and not opening the whole thing, this site will no longer let you "submit". I tried this the other day and it didn't work then either.

For example yours on the time capsule, I didn't open it to read it, I press more then read it, replied to it and pressed submit. It never took. But if I opened it up to read all of it and then replied, then submitted it, it works.

We should be able to reply to any posts without opening it up if it has many replies wouldn't you think? Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

davedsel57 responded:
I've been experiencing the same problems, along with losing posts again. I also see double and triple postings in all the communities I frequent. Started for me on Halloween. Hope we can get rid of those ghosts soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to davedsel57's response:
Thank you for giving me the heads up! We are aware that the gremlins are at work and trying to resolve.

I appreciate any/all detailed info about problems. If you experience again, please let me know what browser you are using as well (Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.).

Haylen

Debsbears replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Haylen I am using IE 9.0.8.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

davedsel57 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Firefox 16.0.2
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.