Skip to content
'An update - I am feeling better
mhall6252 posted:
Thanks to all of you for your thought, prayers and donations. I have finished whole brain radiation and I'm feeling much better. My hair will fall out ay day now, but that's OK. Showers and getting ready will be much quicker now!

My next step will be a meeting with my oncologist to determine which systemic chemo we'll try next. That will happen on Dec 12. I

In the meantime, I plan to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and then fly to Las Vegas for a few fun days including taking a hot air balloon ride.

I hope you all have a woderful day full of family, friends, good food and making memories.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

NWSmom4g responded:
Have a great Thanksgiving, Michelle! And a (profitable) trip to Vegas. too. Enjoy yourself before you start on that nasty ol' chemo...although if it does it's job, I guess its worth the miseries. Chin up, lady! You are an inspiration to all of us.

Nancy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
(((HUGS))) to you! So glad to hear that you are feeling strong and looking forward to your trip and turkey day.

Can't wait to hear about the hot air balloon ride! That is on my "bucket list". My mom took a ride one year during the hot air balloon festival in Arizona a few years back. She described it as "magical".

Haylen

davedsel57 responded:
That is a great update, Michelle. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Enjoy your time in Vegas.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Debsbears responded:
I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. I bet you are glad that your brain radiation is done. I love your attitude about your hair. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy your mini vacation including your hot air balloon ride. Talk to you soon, continued prayers are sent your way, Deb.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.