Skip to content
Ok So I need help.......
Ssb51788 posted:
My mother has had Diabetes for 7 yrs now. Here recently She's been talking in her sleep, falling out of bed & talking about things that dont make since...

I want to help her so bad, She's very picky about what she eats. Most of the time she doesn't eat good at all. But this is not the reason I'm writing.

I'm writing to ask anyone why is my mom talking crazy??? Why is she having such a hard time sleeping?? PLease help me with advice on what I should maybe try?

mhall6252 responded:
We really can't diagnose here. I think you need to take her to her primary care physician who may want to perform some tests to determine what might be wrong. I have found that as I got older, I haven't slept really well. So it could be somewhat normal. But the talking crazy part is territory for her doctor.

Good luck and let us know how she's doing.

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Michelle is totally correct about taking your mother to see her doctor asap. Could be the diabetes, could be something else like Dementia. Time to get this properly diagnosed and treated.

I hope this all works out for the best.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.