Skip to content
Pets In Pajamas
davedsel57 posted:
Hello, everyone.

I thought it may provide a distraction and cheer some of us up if I shared recent pictures of our 3 dogs in their new matching pajamas.

Rosebud is our 6 year old female Pekinese/Shih-Tzu mix:

Here is Buster, our 2 year old male Shih-Tzu and Midnight, our 10 month old female Chihuahua on me:

Here is all three dogs on my wonderful wife:

We also have four cats, but they won't stand still long enough for us to get any type of clothes on them.

I hope you enjoy.

Have a blessed and marvelous Monday, folks.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
AWESOME!!!!! Love those photos. I would be shocked if any cat put up with costumes...We got a tiny top hat on our cat for New Year's Eve once but she was not happy and clawed it off in about 2 minutes.

My boss sent us a photo of her rabbit in a sweater a few weeks ago - I'll try and find it to post.

Marvelous Monday back at you Dave!

H

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.