Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Attn: Photo
flutetooter posted:
Photo is that you with the added numbers or have you always had that 123? How are you doing with the metformin? I'm still undecided on trying a larger dose of metformin (the 250 half tablet just didn't make a difference), or just cutting way back on the carbs again. Our swimming instructor/personal trainer had a heart attack right at the edge of the pool and nearly died. A young worker at the gym had just taken a CPR class and saved his life. We haven't been working out, therefore, and I really need all those days of extra exercise besides walking in the cold and slush.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

davedsel57 responded:
Flute, look in the upper right-hand corner of the post done by Photo123 in that discussion. It is 5 months old.

To everyone: an old discussion will be brought to the top of the community when someone posts a new reply. We will see all the posts and may presume that they are current. Everyone needs to look for the date of the post in the upper-right hand corner. We get excited to see posts from members we miss, but be aware that they may not be current but months or even years old. It does not mean they have returned. That is just how these communities work.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
71 of 142 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.